Saturday, August 2, 2008

Native American Collection.

So the new N.A. collection came out...what a bore. [haha, i sound british. =p] I mean, seriously, what has gotten into Stardoll these days!?!? So, just to make sure I got my point out about how utterly gross the new clothes were, I commented on each one of them for you :] CLICK TO ENLARGE!!!!!!!






So basically the only things I bought were the purple dress and the hotbuys( ugly, but I of course needed to buy it x] ). I also think the mocassin boots were cute, but c'mon, there so out. As for the rest, I really do wonder what the staff of Stardoll are doing.
Okay, and one more thing. The Indian Make-up? Has anyone else tried it on? Because it really does confuse me. Look at this: (CLICK TO ENLARGEN!!!!)





WTF?!?! i just don't get it. Is my computer messed up? Isn't the makeup supposed to be on your face, not on your body? Someone please help me! =p
-NicoleMarie






No comments: